Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Media Disconnection problem

• Please log in to reply

Suprem

Suprem

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello every one. I am back from a long vacation and I have a problem which I can't figure out.

Ok, I have a problem with my notebook. The problem is that I have is a media disconnect on my wifi... it just wont work whats so ever. I have tried everything from ipconfig /release & renew, netsh winsock reset catalog, netsh int ip reset reset.log, uninstall to installing a new copy of the driver and OS.... and still nothing. When you go to the show network connection it will show that nothing is there. I got so fustrated and ticked off that I went to the point of reinstalling windows... and I still got the same thing has before. I have ran out of ideas on what to do, so if some one can help out that would be great.

It was working just fine 4 hours before the accident started....

Advertisements