Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Java problem

• Please log in to reply

demonicangel

demonicangel

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Well this problem started recently with no warning, I visit yahoo games now and then, when I am bored, today when i tried though, i got a message saying the java application could not be loaded, clicked ok, then another message saying java plug in fatal error, and it said several java virtual machines were running the same process or something like that, and I am not able to use the applcation or play anymore, i uninstalled everything java related on my laptop and reinstalled java again, but problem still persists, i had the same problem a while back with my desktop computer and if memory serves me right i found help here, so I am back for the help again cause I can't remember what i did before to solve it. Thanks in advance for any help given.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Here's all your topics if you want to check and see if you can find previous solution that worked.

Ron

demonicangel

demonicangel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Ok went through both threads i had regarding the issue, but none of he procedures fixed the prob so i am back at square one please help.