Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Colin McRae Dirt

• Please log in to reply

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hi fellow gamers, I'm in the process of upgrading my computer and would really like to be able to run this game (if it's in my budget!). I've had a look at the fancy-schmancy webpage but can't seem to find the list of minimum and recommended system requirements - can someone help me out? Is it a DX10 game, as I'm currently thinking of going with a cheaper high-end DX9 card.

Thanks for your help. :whistling:

Here's the link to my build thread in case you're interested.

Advertisements

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
I checked the specs on Canyourunit.com. You should have no problem meeting the recomended requirements.

Edited by Titan8990, 16 September 2007 - 08:26 PM.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Topic Starter
  • Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Okay cool, I haven't seen that website before. Apparently my current rig can almost run it now, just need a better graphics card for it... :whistling: I'm not sure why, but I thought it was a high specs-required game. Oh well - sweet! :blink:

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
Yes, it is a new game that released for the 360. It told me I couldn't run it because of my crap P4 and I don't have problems running games like Oblivion or Dark Missiah of Might and Magic. I assume that it does have some nice eye candy.

Edited by Titan8990, 17 September 2007 - 05:47 AM.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Topic Starter
  • Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Judging from the gameplay trailer, it looks like it's going to be pretty nice. I'm a fan of car racing games :whistling:

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Topic Starter
  • Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Well I ordered it yesterday, it was out of stock and the shop said it might take up to two weeks :)

Yay I'm excited :wave: