Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tricking the Grimlin with a shut down

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

italyvamp

italyvamp

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey hey ppl ;)

At work we have this irritating IT guy :) and he always messes up our pc. I'd so like to program that his pc would shut down :) , while i'm in the next office. I'd also like to do it from run it makes it easier :wave: . We do work off the intranet. A guy from here was going to help me , :) but got caught up but he did tell me I need his username. If anyone could assist it would be great! :P Thanx so much!!

Much luv,
Me :)

Advertisements

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
I dont think trying to hack or intentionally do something to someone elses' computer is the goal of Geeks to Go. This post is inappropriate.

italyvamp

italyvamp

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
its just a joke i don't want to hack it just turn it off once or rwice. wow u ppl never have much fun do u? :) :wave: but hey if its inappropriate be free to delete it....

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
while it's just a joke...this is still something that we can't help you with. this is the kind of thing that can (and has in the past) get someone in an office disciplined or fired

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
:)