Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

XP Files & Settings Transfer Wizard problem

• Please log in to reply

Plutox

Plutox

• PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
I am using the Files & Settings Transfer Wizard to transfer my OE email folders/files to my D drive CD.

All goes well until the writing to the CD-RW disk when I get the message - The Disk you inserted is not the correct one. Please insert disk 1.

The disk is a fresh, new one. I can't figure out what a 'correct' disk could be and what 'disk 1' could mean. I've never had such a message before but this is the first time I have done this operation.
Can anyone explain please?

XP Home SP 2

Edited by Plutox, 19 September 2007 - 06:17 AM.

Advertisements

headwayne

headwayne

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
:) :wave: HAPPY DAY - I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HOW YOU ARE DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
So sorry if i messed things up for someone to respond to this but what you are doing is so very important for me to be able to do also.

Plutox

Plutox

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
TO headwayne

To see this method go to:- http://www.iopus.com...e-oe-backup.htm

headwayne

headwayne

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
Have only visited site and printed instructions. THANK YOU SO MUCH