Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WMP, iTunes and IE constantly having issues

• Please log in to reply

crybaby

crybaby

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
I am hoping someone here can help me out with this. Recently, WMP, and iTunes have quit working. iTunes will not open, and WMP always pops up an error message stating that it has encountered a problem. I have gone through the Web Help steps provided via the error message to no avail. Other issues I am having are with IE closing. When trying to close a web page, it frequently states that the program is not responding, forcing me to close it via task manager. Can anyone tell me why this might be happening? If I am not in the correct forum, can someone please direct me where to go? I am not sure what to do about this. Thanks in advance!

Since my original post yesterday, I encountered a few more issues that I thought I should report. When shutting off the pc last night, there were a host of programs that were not responding. It took in upwards of 5 minutes to finally shut the pc off. Here is a list of the programs as they appeared in the windows that popped up:
{44C6FB81-KBDNN...
KBD.exe
{Be655CAO-84D21...
ALSMTray
CamTray
LXBKBMGR
LXBKMON
CL RC Engine 2 Du...
Notification WND f...
ybrwicon
Cicero UI Wnd Frame
LogService.exe
eplorer.exe

Then upon startup, an error message is present:
The security information is invalid or has been modified. This program will be terminated.

I am not sure if this is relavent or not, but it is definately annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Edited by crybaby, 20 September 2007 - 06:34 AM.

Advertisements