Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

stb.exe file extension

• Please log in to reply

ejmartin

ejmartin

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i downloaded a file with a stb file extension and windows will not open it although it would in the past. i get a message that windows does not know the file exe. what is wrong. i have run a lot of proble solving programs on my computer such as ad aware and hijack this. i also have spybot and norton internet security.

Advertisements

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
Welcome to Geeks to Go!

I would download CCleaner use the registry tab to fix all registry errors. Continually scan and repair your registry until no issues are found then try and open it again. Remember to backup your registry before you start, CCleaner will ask you to do that.

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
AutoCAD R2000 Plot Style Table seems the most likely program that the extension is associated with. Do you have it installed? Others are: Genus Stub Library and Scantech Scanner File.

Ron