Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem with Internet connection

• Please log in to reply

gUzAnO

gUzAnO

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
well i have this issue since almost 1 week. I keep getting disconnected from the internet, i called mi ISP and they say it's ok from their part of the connection. I have no virusses/malware since i cleansed them with the help of the experts here :)

i keep getting disconnected and i have to renew mi IP to be able to navigate again. it's pretty annoying, and i don't know if is windows-based problem, hardware problem or what... so if this topic doesn't goes here, please move it to where it has to be. Thanks.

Looking forward for an answer :wave:

Advertisements

Bruinaholic

Bruinaholic

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
could be bad nic,cable, phone line...etc.

Edited by Bruinaholic, 19 September 2007 - 06:31 PM.

gUzAnO

gUzAnO

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
i don't think it's the NIC, cable & phone line are ok... it has to be something "logic" or the software -.-

thanks for the reply though

gUzAnO

gUzAnO

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
i got this error the other day :S

is there something to do with that, the dact that i am having internet trouble?, by the way, never heard about svchost.exe.MDMP nor those text files :S

and if u see carefully, u can distinguish a "sz" before de "AppName" in the error window.

also the "LAN" icon is always on, and i have real HIGH latency responses when pinging a local country website (almost 40ms with a 1200 Mbps connection)

gave me goosebumps :S

Attached Thumbnails

• Dibujo.JPG

Edited by gUzAnO, 21 September 2007 - 06:05 PM.