Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CSS HELP!

• Please log in to reply

Alyxandra

Alyxandra

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I need a little help with a CSS based template I'm trying to create for my website....if anyone has the time (and the patience^^) to umm...sort of tutor me, I'd really appreciate it!^^

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Is the template, related files and all images online? If not, zip the whole lot and attach them to a post with what help you need. Will find the time to help.

Ron

Edited by Major Payne, 20 September 2007 - 03:07 PM.

thenotch

thenotch

• Retired Staff
  • 668 posts
Why not start here: http://www.w3schools...css/default.asp

and then come back if you run into trouble after that? It's a great resource and you get some hands-on learning...

Ax238

Ax238

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 1,323 posts
Topic brought back per Alyx's request.

Alyx, what are the issues you are having with CSS for your website? If you give us specific things we can help you with, things will go a lot more quickly. You could also post your CSS here inside Posted Image (code tags) so that we can gain a better understanding of what problems there might be.

Regards,

Ax