Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Just a thank-you

• Please log in to reply

Rankovic

Rankovic

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Well this is not a help-me but a thank-you. I had trouble with a disappeared language taskbar after installing some hotfixes and considering my job, it was a really serious, not to mention frustrating problem. I found an old topic in this forum that helped, suggesting the computer was hyper threading and how to fix it.

This is the only place I found that went beyond, "go to the control panel, regional settings" wisdom.

Thanks again.

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Hello Rankovic thanks for taking the time to register and let us know your problem was solved

Glad to hear everything is sorted now :)

atearwhofellnot

atearwhofellnot

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
Hello and welcome to the site. I'm glad you were able to find the answer here. Stick around and browse some more, I am sure you will find lots of things here that will be of use to you.

Rankovic

Rankovic

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks guys i certainly will. Sorry for posting in the wrong section originally.

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
:)