Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Two million post thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
This started as the million post thread. Now it's being continued as the official off-topic thread, until we get to 2 million posts. :blink:

No subject is necessary. Just type what's on your mind!

Please don't make post after post of random information. It's no fun without some kind of discussion.

Posted Image Rules: You may not make consecutive posts. You may still post anything you want, but wait for someone to reply before you post again. :whistling:

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
YEAH I'M FIRST HERE HAHAHAHAHA

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
First the worst, second the best to reply!
haha :blink: :whistling:

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

haha :help: :blink:

Hey that's not very nice :whistling:

EDIT: although technically I was second cause admin was first :help:

Edited by ruthandtroy, 24 July 2007 - 05:05 AM.

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts

I've decided to close this, and start a new two million post thread. If you enjoy off-topic randomness, please join us there.

http://www.geekstogo...ad-t165208.html

I think it was a great idea to keep the randomness going… it makes it a little friendlier around the forum, and gives you a chance to get to know the members & staff a little better.

I like coming here for a little fun and laughter, besides it pads my post count and I am trying to catch up dsenette I think he has the most with 16,033 :whistling: :blink:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

I like coming here for a little fun and laughter, besides it pads my post count and I am trying to catch up dsenette I think he has the most with 16,033

actually...i'm the third as far as the forum goes....it'll take me a while to over take second place in the "top poster" category

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
And of course, always remember it's quality, not quantity. The monkey obviously forgot that a long time ago! :whistling:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

And of course, always remember it's quality, not quantity. The monkey obviously forgot that a long time ago!

well...once i saw there was no way for me to ever accomplish quallity...i chose the only other option available

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

haha :help: :blink:

Hey that's not very nice :whistling:

EDIT: although technically I was second cause admin was first :help:

thats why I said to reply :)

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Topic Starter
  • Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Have you heard Drew Carey is the new host of the Price is Right? I'm a big fan of Drew Carey, but he seems an odd choice. I didn't watch Price is Right often, but there was something comforting about watching a show that changed very little over my lifetime. It seems clear they must be taking it in a very different direction now that Bob Barker retired. What do you think?

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
...they should have canceled that show when barker left...there's no reason to watch it without him

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
No way!!!

I think that even Rosie would have been a better choice than Carey. Drew Carey is one of my favories, but not as the host of the Price Is Right. He just doesn't fit into that roll in my opinion.

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
I believe Drew Carey has always taken the time to make people thing hes in touch with him. The Drew Carey show was titled very similar to the old variety shows of yesteryears, even though it was a sitcom. His improv show, all about audience participation, very relaxed and open forum style. I think publicly that is the type of person he presents himself to be.
So for a show like the Price is Right, I think his style will fit, I think he will upgrade it a little bit to meet newer generations of viewers, and I think he will do ok. He just needs to lose the big black glasses.
Overall I think its a fit.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
I can't see Rosie O'Donnell in that role. She just seems to brash and abrasive to be able to make a nervous participant relax and feel comfortable on the show.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Topic Starter
  • Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
He had Lasik years ago, but I read he was afraid to lose the glasses because they're such a large part if his image. So he wears glasses without corrective lenses. :whistling: