Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Two million post thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

bobmad

bobmad

• PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

there's one...it's called the "strainomatic" i think

Sounds like a name for a new toilet...

...or a laxative...

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Well I'm a father, just putting it out in as many places as I can, I've been texting all my family and friends and now I'm putting it here. Geeks to Go is definitely my "Home away from home", it's just that I have to be at home on the internet to access it...

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Topic Starter
  • Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Congratualtions! :whistling:

We need pics :blink:

bobmad

bobmad

• PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Well I'm a father, just putting it out in as many places as I can, I've been texting all my family and friends and now I'm putting it here. Geeks to Go is definitely my "Home away from home", it's just that I have to be at home on the internet to access it...

:blink: Congratulations :help: ..... What's the screen name? :whistling:

kimmad

kimmad

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
:blink: YEAHHH!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! Send mom and baby our best wishes!! :whistling:

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

What's the screen name

Don't worry, it's coming, I'm just trying to think of a name for him first! He will be brought up in the right way, helping on Geeks to Go!

Thanks all for your comments, pics are coming, I just gotta go and take some!

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
Congrats ruthandtroy! :whistling: :blink:

SENTENCED

Eighteen years hard labor. :help:

riadmad

riadmad

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Congrats ruthandtroy! thumbsup.gif cheers.gif

SENTENCED

Eighteen years hard labor. tongue.gif

That is mean to say about kids (except 2, 3,and 4 year olds)
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by riadmad, 30 August 2007 - 08:38 PM.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Sentenced, and I very well know it. :whistling: Pics will eventually be posted in the proper thread "Pending Fatherhood".

EDIT: well I'm not allowed to post again (just following the rules, admin), but there's a pic posted in the thread.

Edited by ruthandtroy, 31 August 2007 - 07:37 AM.

Transience

Transience

Unofficial Music Guru

• Retired Staff
  • 2,448 posts
This topic seems to have fallen into a horrific state of apathy. :blink: No posts for (3?) days, that sickens me. :whistling: How do you people expect to reach 2 million posts? I sure hope it's not like this! I think we need to see some military discipline here. Fall in! Wait for it... Forward MARCH! Left right left right, I don't know but I've been told... Anyways I think you get my point :help:

Has school started yet for any of you students/parents of students, or is Framingham the only town on the face of the earth that starts before labor day?

Edited by Transience, 03 September 2007 - 06:42 PM.

Advertisements

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
OMG Framingham, I was born in Gloucester there neighbor, what a small world my friend!

riadmad

riadmad

• Pip
  • 6 posts
haha I start school this tuesday!!! :whistling:

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

This topic seems to have fallen into a horrific state of apathy. :help: No posts for (3?) days, that sickens me. :blink: How do you people expect to reach 2 million posts? I sure hope it's not like this! I think we need to see some military discipline here. Fall in! Wait for it... Forward MARCH! Left right left right, I don't know but I've been told... Anyways I think you get my point :)

Yes that's right! I've been doing the best I can. If you have a close look at the dates and times with gaps, I'm usually the last to post before doing so, and I'm not allowed to post twice in a row (admin's rules) so I'm left checking and thinking "oh dear" :whistling:

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

This topic seems to have fallen into a horrific state of apathy. :help: No posts for (3?) days, that sickens me. :blink: How do you people expect to reach 2 million posts? I sure hope it's not like this! I think we need to see some military discipline here. Fall in! Wait for it... Forward MARCH! Left right left right, I don't know but I've been told... Anyways I think you get my point :)

Yes that's right! I've been doing the best I can. If you have a close look at the dates and times with gaps, I'm usually the last to post before doing so, and I'm not allowed to post twice in a row (admin's rules) so I'm left checking and thinking "oh dear" :whistling:

Well, from that I have to deduce that ruthandtroy is a thread killer - he's usually the last to post before gaps.

Transience, my kids started school August 27th, and in another county here in Maryland they started 2 weeks ago, if that makes you feel any better.

Edited by sari, 04 September 2007 - 07:47 AM.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

Well, from that I have to deduce that ruthandtroy is a thread killer - he's usually yhe last to post before gaps.

:whistling: