Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Two million post thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Did you guys realise? Most of the posts in here comes from G2G's staff & school. xD

I once was in school but I was released due to my attendance issues. I would like to enlist again but want to make sure I have the time to put into it.

Did you guys realise? Most of the posts in here comes from G2G's staff & school. xD

I wonder why....we have nothing better to do all day long.... :blink:

jaxisland how much time do you need to do nothing!? :whistling:

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Doing nothing can be very time consuming.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

And yes, I like fleamailman's ramblings as well! I think this is the place for them, where we can decipher them and discuss/argue...

Everyone says they enjoy them, but I'm with admin on this one. It's difficult to respond to a post written in the third person in a rambling style. The use of the third person makes it feel more as if he's talking to himself, so it's often difficult to actually turn that into a discussion. I have yet to see anyone actually take one of his posts and decipher and discuss or argue it here. If flea would care to post here again, it would give you a chance to prove me wrong, but in general I don't think they're conversation starters.

Sari, did you miss posts 184-190? I had a great little chat before everyone else just changed the topic...

Azure1203

Azure1203

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

And yes, I like fleamailman's ramblings as well! I think this is the place for them, where we can decipher them and discuss/argue...

Everyone says they enjoy them, but I'm with admin on this one. It's difficult to respond to a post written in the third person in a rambling style. The use of the third person makes it feel more as if he's talking to himself, so it's often difficult to actually turn that into a discussion. I have yet to see anyone actually take one of his posts and decipher and discuss or argue it here. If flea would care to post here again, it would give you a chance to prove me wrong, but in general I don't think they're conversation starters.

Sari, did you miss posts 184-190? I had a great little chat before everyone else just changed the topic...

:whistling:

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

jaxisland how much time do you need to do nothing!?

Man I cant tell you how much time I spend avoiding work throughout the day, I have to sit in my car and listen to the radio, then I have stream music and football broadcasts.

Ive worked out a good system now though, I have convinced everybody that when I transfer large files it ties up my machine for a while so I have to go to the "server room" (coffee shop) until its done copying. All I did was use VMWare to record my computer copying like 5 differnet 100 GB files, now I just play the movie in full screen and walk away and let it loop :whistling:

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Work? What's that?

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
Troy, you never answered if I was right about your new name!

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

;Badum-Tsss) (Beta Version)

Just turn up the volume!I've got 5.1 surround sound system and the whole house is vibrating!!!! :blink:

Azure1203

Azure1203

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Work? What's that?

Keeps me pretty busy!

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Work? What's that?

Keeps me pretty busy!

Troy Im sure is suffering from sleep depravation so its ok. We need to give him some time to get caught up :whistling:

Advertisements

Transience

Transience

Unofficial Music Guru

• Retired Staff
  • 2,448 posts
2 times of life when sleep deprived is a permanent state of being: high school and shortly after birth of any child

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

2 times of life when sleep deprived is a permanent state of being: high school and shortly after birth of any child

I second that!

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
WOOOHOOO I know I just posted above but now this is my 1000th post!!!!!

Im so excited, I really enjoy spending my days at G2G

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
sweet...you reached 1000....quick! stop posting so it stays that way!

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

sweet...you reached 1000....quick! stop posting so it stays that way!

Haha never my friend, its on to 2000!