Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Two million post thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Fran, help me! We need to get off the car topic! They've hijacked the thread!

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Oh, Sari, I looked at this a little while ago and thought to myself .. the Two million post thread has become a blokes thread! Perhaps we need to encourage the blokes to start their own car thread. It's not their fault, though, as most of the recent posts have been from males with no or little (ie Sari) input from females.

My 18 yrs old son had his Valedictory Dinner tonight and all the younguns are currently at the afterparty. Tomorrow is their last day of school except to sit their final exams, starting towards the end of next month. The Dinner was a wonderful night with photos and videos flashed up on a screen of all of the students during their entire school experience. It was such a joy seeing 24 beautiful young people all dressed up and gearing up for their lives as adults.

Edited by frantique, 27 September 2007 - 08:28 AM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
did any of them get any cool cars for graduation presents?

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
Give your son my congradulations. Being young myself my graduation was great, I was so happy to move on to the next chapter. I graduated 76 of 635, not bad for a closet geek and capt of the football team :wave:

What kind of car does he drive? :)

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
You guys make me laugh ... no, no, cars!!!

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
*sari is banning the next person that mentions cars in this thread.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
*dsenette makes note of sari's distinct lack of banning powers

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
*sari doesn't care, she'll edit one of your posts to make it look like you posted spam :)

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
I just bought a new toddler bed with bedding for my son the other day its all done in the Disney Cars theme. He loves that movie Cars. Its all I can get him to sit down and watch for more than 2 minutes. Sometimes he looks out the window at the cars driving by, but he doesnt get as excited as he does for the movie Cars. I also bought him an indoor play tent for his room that has Lightning McQueen on it from the movie Cars. I think he really likes it, it looks good I think. Also the pillowcase for the bed set is Tow Mater from Cars, man he cracked me up during the whole Cars movie. They couldnt of picked a better voice for the tow truck in Cars. Good stuff.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
BANNED

Advertisements

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

BANNED

Geez I thought this site promoted being family orientated. I love my son and enjoy talking about him, as a proud parent. Didnt know that was so wrong :wave:

hehe :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
what about the Johnny CARSon show? wasn't that a great show?

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
*sari thinks the monkey is a carcinoma in this thread

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
Carcinoma definition:

In medicine, carcinoma is any cancer that arises from epithelial cells. It is malignant by definition: carcinomas invade surrounding tissues and organs, and may spread to lymph nodes and distal sites (metastasis). Carcinoma in situ (CIS) is a pre-malignant condition, in which cytological signs of malignancy are present, but there is no histological evidence of invasion through the epithelial basement membrane.

Wikipedia

Save others the hassle :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
don't y ou mean CARSinoma?
*dsenette runs from sari