Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Two million post thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
Calm down there crazy cajun, have some jumbalya and take a deep breath.

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Administrator
  • 21,805 posts
  • MVP
I think dsenette, jaxisland and I should band together and poke fun at the Aussies, cause they talk weird! Banana bender? My thoughts were probably the same as the monkey's, and it sounded painful! :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
indeed...i cringed a little

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
I tried to stay positive but I just couldnt, I had bad thoughts :)

uglymaggot

uglymaggot

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
OFF TOPIC IRRELEVANT QUESTIONS:
kangaroos are awesome :)
1)How come all the same people are posting :wave: ?(not that its bad its pretty cool i just cant resist asking questions)
2)also have you guys ever met because you seem to know each other pretty well ??

Sari Can i join in at poking fun at Aussies ?:)

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
I have never met anyone from here, my kind dont fare well in the south and I get too many tickets in Maryland to want to go back :)

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Administrator
  • 21,805 posts
  • MVP

OFF TOPIC IRRELEVANT QUESTIONS:
kangaroos are awesome :)
1)How come all the same people are posting :wave: ?(not that its bad its pretty cool i just cant resist asking questions)
2)also have you guys ever met because you seem to know each other pretty well ??

Sari Can i join in at poking fun at Aussies ?:)

Sure - join on in. Fortunately, our Aussie friends have a good sense of humor and don't mind a bit of ribbing.

I'm not sure why all the same people post in here, but probably because we do, other people may feel like they're intruding on a conversation. That's not the case - anyone is welcome to join in at any time.

We all know each other well because of the forums. Because we're all active in a lot of different places, we get more opportunity to tease each other, so it probably does appear that we know each other in real life, but that's not the case.

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
Yes please jump in anytime. Its great to have everybody involved in the conversations. :)

uglymaggot

uglymaggot

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
:) :) ;)
Whats up with you & people from the south :)

cool :wave: guess you guys will be seeing alot of me ie if i dont get banned eventuially :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

<-----

check my post count and my join date...in 2+ years and after 17,000+ posts (of completely useless junk) you tend to get to know a couple people hehe

Advertisements

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
Keep it clean, appropriate, and family orientated and have fun, and you will be fine.

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

<-----

check my post count and my join date...in 2+ years and after 17,000+ posts (of completely useless junk) you tend to get to know a couple people hehe

Thats why he hasnt had a date in a while :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

Thats why he hasnt had a date in a while

well....ACTUALLY...that's why i haven't gotten anything usefull done at work in 2 years (i've been here the whole time)

i don't have to worry about dates

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
Haha I know the feeling. I look up and it will be 3 oclock and all I did was spend my day here in the forum :)

uglymaggot

uglymaggot

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
:)
i can see that jaxisland :wave:

well guess i will see you guys later thanks for answering my questions and i hope i know you all as well as you know each other :) later guys :)

*uglymaggot is happy lost is about to start