Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Two million post thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Yes, I'm a hardware junkie :)

Actually, I'm a "sales consultant" at a local computer store. I help customers find the right parts, help them make builds to order etc... Kind of like what I do here on Geeks to Go!... but I get paid for it :)

Advertisements

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
What is wrong with being a hardware junkie?

*Wishes he was a system administrator wait I am I just don't get paid for it.*
*Wishes he had a full time job being a system administrator.*

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
*troy just wishes he could play games all day and get paid for it :)

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Topic Starter
  • Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Well, it was fun while it lasted.

The whole "million post" topic was of course tongue-in-cheek. Yes, it coincided with our one-millionth post, but my hope was that would be a "chat" thread. A topic consisting of random off-topic conversation. I'm not real pleased with the direction it's taken. While it has given a few people a platform to discuss current events, I'm afraid most have used it just to boost their post count. I'm going to close this thread, and we'll closely evaluate any future topics. Thanks to those who participated.