Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Infected with Various Trojan Horses & Malware Continued...

• Please log in to reply

holycowboy8

holycowboy8

• Pip
  • 6 posts
don77 or anyone available to help,

I had opened a topic with almost the same title as my previous post in an effort to rid my computer of malicious spyware and trojans that have planted themselves within my computer. In the last correspondence with don77, I was told to do 3 things: 1) remove SpyBlast from my system, 2) Run Vundofix and copy the log onto my next post, and 3) Conduct a Panda scan to see what results it gave me. My responses to these three things are as follows:

1) When I pull up the add/remove programs from the control panel menu, a program named Spyblast is nowhere to be found. I do not know how to locate and delete this file.

2) I have run Vundofix 2 times and though it shuts my computer down after "removing vundo" everytime, it does not save a log for me to post; I don't know why.

3) I did run another Panda scan. I have posted it below. It came up with 15 viruses and 10 spyware that my computer is infected with. Not to my surprise.

I have also conducted a Highjackthis log as I know this is commonly something you ask for. I'd appreciate any help that you can provide. Sometimes it takes me a couple days to respond. I will try to be as responsive as possible. Thanks again.

-JP

Panda Activescan as of 9-23

Incident Status Location

Adware:adware/ncase Not disinfected c:\windows\system32\saieau.dat
Adware:adware/comet Not disinfected c:\windows\inf\dm.inf
Adware:adware/tvmedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John Parnell\Application Data\tvmcwrd.dll
Adware:adware/spyblast Not disinfected c:\program files\SpyBlast
Potentially unwanted tool:application/regclean32 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John Parnell\Application Data\Registry Cleaner
Spyware:spyware/searchcentrix Not disinfected Windows Registry
Spyware:spyware/shopnav Not disinfected Windows Registry
Potentially unwanted tool:application/myway Not disinfected hkey_classes_root\clsid\{66FC8717-EFA7-4546-8C4A-E224F3A80C76}
Adware:adware/dyfuca Not disinfected Windows Registry
Adware:adware/wupd Not disinfected Windows Registry
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Processor Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SmitfraudFix\Process.exe
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/SuperFast Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SmitfraudFix\restart.exe
Spyware:Cookie/ErrorSafe Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John Parnell\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n27n8suj.default\cookies-1.txt[.errorsafe.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Winantivirus Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John Parnell\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n27n8suj.default\cookies-1.txt[www.winantiviruspro.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Systemdoctor Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John Parnell\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n27n8suj.default\cookies-1.txt[.systemdoctor.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Atwola Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John Parnell\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n27n8suj.default\cookies-1.txt[.atwola.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Go Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John Parnell\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n27n8suj.default\cookies.txt[.go.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Target Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John Parnell\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n27n8suj.default\cookies.txt[.target.com/]
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Processor Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John Parnell\Desktop\SmitfraudFix\Process.exe
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/SuperFast Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John Parnell\Desktop\SmitfraudFix\restart.exe
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Processor Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John Parnell\Desktop\SmitfraudFix.zip[SmitfraudFix/Process.exe]
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/SuperFast Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John Parnell\Desktop\SmitfraudFix.zip[SmitfraudFix/restart.exe]
Adware:Adware/EnhSrch Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\enhtb.exe
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/NirCmd.A Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\NirCmd.exe
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Processor Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Process.exe

Hijackthis log as of 9-23

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 8:32:38 PM, on 9/23/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\PRIMAV~1\IntrBase\bin\ibserver.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\svcntaux.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\swdsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcmwltry.exe
C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\BCMSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DSentry.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\AccessDirect\DadTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\vsnpstd2.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\LEXMAR~1\ACMonitor_X83.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\LEXMAR~1\AcBtnMgr_X83.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\SDTrayApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe
C:\Program Files\SpyBlast\SpyBlast.exe
C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe
C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SSU.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\John Parnell\Desktop\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dellnet.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchAssistant = about:blank
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.dellnet.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = 127.0.0.1
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIModeChange] Ati2mdxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BCMSMMSG] BCMSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DadApp] "C:\Program Files\Dell\AccessDirect\dadapp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDSentry] C:\WINDOWS\System32\DSentry.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SNPSTD2] C:\WINDOWS\vsnpstd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Lexmark X83 Button Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\LEXMAR~1\ACMonitor_X83.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Lexmark X83 Button Manager] C:\PROGRA~1\LEXMAR~1\AcBtnMgr_X83.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] "C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe" /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SDTray] "C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\SDTrayApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpySweeper] "C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe" /startintray
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpyBlast] "C:\Program Files\SpyBlast\SpyBlast.exe" /autorun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] "C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe"
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: &AIM Search - res://C:\Program Files\AIM Toolbar\AIMBar.dll/aimsearch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\PROGRA~1\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra button: WeatherBug - {AF6CABAB-61F9-4f12-A198-B7D41EF1CB52} - C:\Program Files\AWS\WeatherBug\Weather.exe (file missing) (HKCU)
O12 - Plugin for .fpx: C:\\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\PLUGINS\\NPRVRT32.dll
O12 - Plugin for .ivr: C:\\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\PLUGINS\\NPRVRT32.dll
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....k/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {512FC5A1-7DE1-43F1-BC0C-371622FCB409} (TotalScan Installer Class) - http://www.nanoscan....s/ascstubie.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {B9191F79-5613-4C76-AA2A-398534BB8999} - http://us.dl1.yimg.c...utocomplete.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: gebxx - C:\WINDOWS\system32\gebxx.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WRNotifier - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WRLogonNTF.dll
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: C-DillaCdaC11BA - Macrovision - C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
O23 - Service: Canon Camera Access Library 8 (CCALib8) - Canon Inc. - C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe
O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: InterBase Server (InterBaseServer) - Inprise Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\PRIMAV~1\IntrBase\bin\ibserver.exe
O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\svcntaux.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Security Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\swdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (WebrootSpySweeperService) - Webroot Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
O23 - Service: WLTRYSVC - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE

Advertisements