Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Port issues.

• Please log in to reply

VK.Jayy

VK.Jayy

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
I am continuously having problems with my ports. They seem to be blocking up unexpectedly although my ports are all forwarded correctly.
Once the ports block i can't connect to applications such as messengers, nor do i get any speeds through any BitTorrent clients.

I am using a Netgear router RP614v3 wired and have 3 computers running on the network. 1 computer is heavily effected by the issue, another gets the problem now and again, and the other computer seems to not get effected at all which i can't work out.

Also, is hardware an issue? As i didn't know if it would pay for all computers to be running on the same network card?

Edited by VK.Jayy, 29 September 2007 - 04:47 AM.

Advertisements