Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unwanted pop ups need urgentt help!

• Please log in to reply

faz123

faz123

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hello i keep getting unwanted pop ups from some s3.truth.is.out.there.org we and other ones too. i don't know what to do and i got told that you could help

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hi there faz123! Welcome to Geeks to Go!

Yes, we can help you, but popups aren't a hardware problem, so I'll need you to take some steps so we can help you.

1) Follow all the instructions in this link. This will help you clean up some problems by yourself, and prepare your computer as much as possible for professional help.

2) Once you have finished the instructions, post your HJT log in the Malware section of this forum - click here. Then be patient! It's a very busy forum, but you will be helped. Please don't "bump" your thread or anything, just waiting is the fastest way to get help. If it doesn't get a reply for three days, then click on the Waiting Room link in my signature.

Good luck! :)