Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IE7 Customized Toolbar

• Please log in to reply

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
On my IE 7 I only have the print icon and the Tools drop down menu on the right side of where the tabs come up. I have a couple links to internal web pages, is there anyway I can add them to that bar?

Advertisements

Mr Freeze

Mr Freeze

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
did you mean this
customize.JPG

right click on browser....click links...drag and drop anything you want on that links bar
for example i put outlook....banking.....paint......media player.....media center

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
I was trying to get it on the lowest bar in the picture you posted. Next to the printer icon, parallel to the tabs. I dont use the Links bar and Im trying not to.
I tried moving the links bar down to the lower row but it wont let me do that either.

Mr Freeze

Mr Freeze

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
This used to work great with IE6
But i not sure nor do i think it works with IE7
we will see if others have ideas

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• Topic Starter