Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Thanks, Geeks to Go is top drawer!

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Computer was infected with Trojan.w32.Looksky. I was instructed by tech support and the manufacturer's tech group to use the restore disk and start over. #&%^$*^$#@ that. I
somehow came across this web site in my search for help. Lucky Me. I read through the
help forums and followed the directions (a couple of times) and was able to remove the virus.
That was about 2 wks ago, no problems since. Thanks again for your efforts. Worthy of a donation.

GeekU Admin

• Administrator
  • 20,917 posts
  • MVP

Thanks so much for taking the time to register and let us know that everything worked out. We always like to hear good news! Feel free to stick around and see what else we have to offer.