Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Acrobat 8 Form Creation

• Please log in to reply

celticsdiehard

celticsdiehard

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, all. I recently purchased Acrobat 8 Pro in order to help in the design and functionality of online forms my department uses. After scouring Adobe's website (good gracious!!!) and the net, I've come up empty. My question is this: I'm able to create basic, interactive .pdf forms, no problem. However, when the data is emailed back to me it comes in the form of a .xml file. Is there a way I can have the data emailed to me so that the data populates the actual pdf I sent? Does that make sense? I basically want the original pdf to be emailed back to me, using the acrobat "email button", only with the form fields filled in.

Thanks in advance!
-Matt

Advertisements