Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Halo 3

• Please log in to reply

JayBern

JayBern

• PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
Came out 4 days ago on the 25th Sept 2007 in Singapore if I'm not wrong.

Have anyone tried it out yet? :)

Advertisements

Drumbum667

Drumbum667

• PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
I beat it on Normal, and played a few levels on Legendary. Im now a Level 9 on Team Slayer, and a Gunnery Sergeant. Its an amazing game and definitely a must buy.

JayBern

JayBern

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
Sounds nice.

They should have the computer version of Halo. I'll definitely buy for sure. xD

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
We probably won't see that for a long time. It was just recently that they released Halo 2 on the PC and at full price ($50 USD).

t3chnon3

t3chnon3

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
dunno bout u guys but i thought halo 3 was okay wasn't the best i would still prefer playing Bioshock.......cause it's prolly one of the best games ever made.

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
Halo 3 was made for multiplayer and Bioshock doesn't even have the option so I don't see where the comparision comes in.

stettybet0

stettybet0

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,579 posts
Well, they are in the same genre (FPS), so maybe that's where that comparison came in. :) And it's not like Halo 3 is multiplayer-only.

Drumbum667

Drumbum667

• PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
I have from a source that halo 3 for pc will come. The source is someone who works for bungie.

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
Would your source have told you if he knew you would leak it on to the internet?

Drumbum667

Drumbum667

• PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
He doesnt care. If he did he wouldnt have told me.

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
Well, I would like to see it even though my hardware would stuggle a bit.

t3chnon3

t3chnon3

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Halo 3 was made for multiplayer and Bioshock doesn't even have the option so I don't see where the comparision comes in.

Because bioshock was challenging the environment is more difficult to go through and the enemies are wayyyyy harder compared to halo 3. Halo 3 was so straight forward.

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
I think you missed my point.

My.Mission

My.Mission

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
Fact of life is Halo 3 is better. Always will be, that's why, in the week Halo 3 came out, movie theaters lost a ton of money. It was an all time low at the box offices. I'm sorta glad they left the ending of it for a Halo 4.

stettybet0

stettybet0

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,579 posts

Fact of life is Halo 3 is better. Always will be, that's why, in the week Halo 3 came out, movie theaters lost a ton of money. It was an all time low at the box offices. I'm sorta glad they left the ending of it for a Halo 4.

If by "Fact" you mean "An opinion" and by "life" you mean "mine", then yes, you are correct.