Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Visual Logic problem

• Please log in to reply

Unomaha

Unomaha

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

I'm a college student taking Programming Design and Logic course.
I have a problem and I cannot figir it out. may anyone help me.

Q: Enter five numbers,. Determine the largest and smallest of the group. You will need eight (8)simple selection structures. Display the results.

and I dont how to do it.

I wait for how can help me thank you.

Advertisements

stettybet0

stettybet0

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,579 posts
We can't do your homework for you here. That would defeat the point of homework, which is to help you learn, not to help us learn. We can, however, try to guide you the the correct direction. :wave:

The programming logic to solve this problem would be to have the 5 inputted numbers stored in variables, then use comparative statements to determine which are larger or smaller than the others. Then, of course, output the largest and smallest.

As for the actual input and output, you need to know how to do that on your own. Your professor wouldn't have assigned this unless you already knew how to do that. If for some reason you don't, arrange to meet with your professor. If you don't learn the basics for yourself, you will go nowhere in programming.

And by the way, "figir" is spelled "figure". :)