Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PLease help me I need to set up a wireless netwok and im havin probems

• Please log in to reply

biraj

biraj

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hello im biraj. i am setting up a wireless router at my house. i have verizon dsl and i just brought a linksys wireless g router model number is wrt54g and the moden for the dsl is westell the model number is 6100. now the problen is that they told me to run setup cd . everything goes fine till the connect all the wirs and the it tell connecting to internet. now this is the problem it wont connect, even thought all the lites are functional and it is connected fully. it would rea please try turning off and the on you dsl/cable modem. i tryed that and it does not work. can any one tell me how to solve the problem and finish setting up my woreless router.

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz i would appreciate it.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
Give This tutorial by SpaceCowboy706 a read, it's got just about everything you'd need to know..