Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

PLease help me I need to set up a wireless netwok and im havin probems

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hello im biraj. i am setting up a wireless router at my house. i have verizon dsl and i just brought a linksys wireless g router model number is wrt54g and the moden for the dsl is westell the model number is 6100. now the problen is that they told me to run setup cd . everything goes fine till the connect all the wirs and the it tell connecting to internet. now this is the problem it wont connect, even thought all the lites are functional and it is connected fully. it would rea please try turning off and the on you dsl/cable modem. i tryed that and it does not work. can any one tell me how to solve the problem and finish setting up my woreless router.

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz i would appreciate it.

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,018 posts
  • MVP
Give This tutorial by SpaceCowboy706 a read, it's got just about everything you'd need to know..