Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Panda Active Scan

• Please log in to reply

friedpooodle

friedpooodle

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
Alright, I got rid of all of those files and did another scan. A new item popped up.

Incident Status Location

Adware:Adware/eZula No disinfected Windows Registry

About the RAV online scan, that does not scan folders or drives, only specific files. Thanks for your continued help.

Advertisements

friedpooodle

friedpooodle

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
How do I delete my new eZula spyware. I know how to use regedit, but I dont know where in regedit this would be.

Incident Status Location

Adware:Adware/eZula No disinfected Windows Registry

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Sorry about that I didn't realize you were working on 2 computers, Probably would have been best to start a new topic indicating the log was from a different computer,

Please go Here
Download Reglite, Open Reistrar Lite,
Open the program, Click Ctrl and f, this will open search registry. In the upper box type or copy and paste,
eZula
Click on the search Button, When it finds the file or files and anything associated with it, Highlight it and click Delete the large red x on the bottom of the box.

Let us know how you make out please

friedpooodle

friedpooodle

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
I ran Registrar and it found two cases. I deleted these and did another pandascan. It came up with eZula again so I checked out Registar again but nothing was there.

Also, about the other computer with the Disk Defragmenter, got any suggestions?