Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Yahoo! home page - Internet Explorer 7

• Please log in to reply

AndrewC3

AndrewC3

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
I hope someone can help me. I had my home page set to Yahoo! and somehow I must have reset my Internet connection to load to msn's home page. Anyway, whenever I try to reset the home page back to Yahoo! in the Control Panel, it doesn't work once I click Apply. Any help/suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Andrew

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi AndrewC3...

Try this...navigate to your yahoo homepage using IE. Once there, click on "Tools" on the toolbar and choose "Internet Options". Click on the "Use Current" button, then Apply the change.

Or is this how you did it before?

wannabe1

AndrewC3

AndrewC3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Hi wannabe1. I just tried what you suggested with no luck. I'm wracking my brains on this one.

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Is there anything else listed in the box besides the yahoo page?

AndrewC3

AndrewC3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
No. Nothing else.

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Delete the cookies and temporary internet files...then try to set it the way I suggested.