Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Still waiting for results

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
I have posted for help and no one seems to have the knowledge to reslove my problem. I call the Geeks out to my house for help and the only thing I received was a bill, which I paid on the spot, for $225.00. What happened to the $99.00 house call? If we can fix it then it will cost.....Well you didn't fix my problem!!!! Isn't there some brain out there that can solve my problem.
Problem: On the 12 of Sept.07 I had a brief power surge.(no lightening) When I rebooted my IncrediMail program would not work. The first then I did was to restore to the day before. Still did not work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Everything says that the install was a success, however when I click on the icon the hour glass works for only seconds and then nothing. I have talked to the IncrediMail tech but have had no results. Maybe they don't understand English. Can someone PLEASE help me get my IndrediMail to start to work. Thanks :)

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,490 posts
1. We don't make house calls. We're in no way associated with any "geeks" that make house calls. We only offer free online support.

2. You did receive a reply to your topic. You may want to "bump" your topic, or send a personal message to the person helping you. We are all volunteers, and I'm afraid sometimes life offline affects our work here, or sometimes replies are simply missed.

3. We have a special waiting room forum (not visible to guests) where you can request help if a topic goes for 3 days without a reply.