Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

ProcessGuard by DiamondCS

• Please log in to reply

J0hn

J0hn

• PipPip
  • 65 posts
For users of ProcessGuard I need your 2 cents on this.

What do you guys think about ProcessGuard from DiamondCS? Anyone use this before? I have read a few reviews that it's horrible and very hard to configure and that you will most likely run into problems. Is that true?.....I've done a little research on ProcessGuard myself and it seems pretty good. Although I haven't tried the free version yet, I just need more thoughts, your experiences with it, and opinions if there is any, it will be much appreciated.

One of the members of wilders security even made a real long article on ProcessGuard. You can find that article here:

http://www.commontol...secure_pg3.html

It seems that it's not user friendly and that it's mainly for advance users? Please give me your personal honest opinion, thanks.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
John,

This is a program that we do not recommend. It ends up causing more issues that it resolves.