Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Thank you all for being here!

• Please log in to reply

Termie

Termie

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
I just want to express my appreciation for all the help you offer on this site. You guys rock!

I didn't post this question, as I didn't need to (did a bit of searching and found the information I needed through that) but right now I'm effortlessly transferring files from a laptop to a PC, all because of the information you all shared so generously here. I printed the stuff up, had it to refer to, and got the necessary equipment (I'm using a crossover and Windows Explorer to do it.) Not only was it easy to understand, it went through without a hitch, and you've saved me hours of work (transferring by jump drives and/or DVDs...)

I also received a lot of help with my previous networking issues, worked that through with the help of CWiz and Peterm, and things are flying! Thanks for your help (and thanks for your patience with my ramblings, CWiz!)

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Termie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post and let us know how we've helped. We have some awesome staff and members, and certainly a great wealth of information, and I'm glad you were able to find what you needed. Computerwiz and Peterm are certainly valued by us, and we're proud to have them here.