Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sibelius Scorch - free browser version

• Please log in to reply

ts1

ts1

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
Can anyone help me? I need to use Scorch (http://www.sibelius....=sh&prod=scorch) but can't get it to work at all.

I'm running Windows XP (up-to-date). I'm failing to install the Scorch pluggin on both IE and Firefox (also up to date). I download the .dll's and they're ending up in the pluggins directory (IE and Firefox).

IE - gets part way through loading a scorch document then gets stuck. Firefox says it doesn't have the pluggin.

:) :)

Edited by ts1, 10 October 2007 - 02:41 PM.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
To check the obvious first, the download page says on XP it only works on Service Pack 2. You do have Service Pack 2?

ts1

ts1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

To check the obvious first, the download page says on XP it only works on Service Pack 2. You do have Service Pack 2?

Yep - I do have service pack 2 :)