Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Video Card Does not Work

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts

I bought Ati radeon 9600 excalibur 128 MB, 128bit..... I thought I wont have problems with playing new games, doing with grapfics..... I was wrong...  :tazz:  The games are not working good (breaking) there's no way to stop this even if details are low ;) .... so I check on the web the pictures of my card and they're seems different... I think they sold me 9500 or 9550 with new bios...You can check the picture [attachment=413:attachment] and [attachment=414:attachment] (the same card). I bought it in a shop (new)... Al informations I can give you is FCC: "ML-1 94V-0" 0422; s/n H040706555 and number 4R8KD242 ..... That's all :)

How do I know what card I have?

Please  ;)  me  :)

View Post