Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can not install Acrobat Professional 7

• Please log in to reply

Lehsoj

Lehsoj

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have the adobe creative suit 2. I am trying to install Adobe Acrobat Prefessional 7 and Adobe Version Cue. All the other programs are already installed on my computer. I run the installer and select both to install. The installer will go through the whole installation process. The I will get a message that the "instalation was successful". When I try to run the program it is not installed. I tried searching my hard driver and the files are not there.

The programs were on my computer in the past but I had to uninstall them to clean out a previous version of Creative Suite and some old acrobat readers. When I re-installed Creative Suite 2 back on my computer everything installed but Acrobat and Version Cue. I did not get any errors even when I tried to re-install it the first time.

Can anyone give me an idea what I could be missing.
I searched for old Adobe products.
I searched the registry for Old Adobe references.
I cleaned out all previous versions of Adobe on my computer.
I even made sure I restarted my computer and had no other programs running anywhere on my system.

I am running Windows XP on a DELL with plenty of power for the software.
2.8GHz P4 w/1G

Thanks for any help you can give.

Edited by Lehsoj, 12 October 2007 - 09:38 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
how are you trying to launch the program? Through the start menu? What exact error are you getting?