1) I'm not a huge gamer but I do want to play some of the high demanding games out there and want a cp that can provide good performance for a while (obviously I'll need to upgrade eventually). So whats the best video card out there for about $150 I was leaning towards the 8600GT is that a good choice?
2) Are all my parts compatible? And what do you recommend a full-tower or mid-tower?
- Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KSRTL 250GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE 7.1 Channels PCI Interface Sound Card
- OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI ATX12V 700W Power Supply
- G.SKILL 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Desktop Memory Model F2-6400CL5S-2GBPQ
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz LGA 775 Processor Model BX80562Q6600 OR Intel Core 2 Duo 6750
- GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard
- LITE-ON 52X CD Burner Black ATAPI/E-IDE Model DH-52R2P-08
- SAMSUNG Black 1.44MB 3.5" Internal Floppy Drive Model SFD321B/LBL1
3) Can someone explain what SLI really is? If I understand right it allows use of 2 video cards, so would two 7600GT work better than one 8600GT?