Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Major Problems

• Please log in to reply

bluiz1997

bluiz1997

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hello, I am in need of help and appreciate any and all.

I encountered the blue screen of death. I was running new malware program at the time. The computer of course continues to reboot itself. I tried everything I knew to fix the problems. I am willing to reload windows however I need to pull off some files first (important and of course a few not backed up)

This is what I COULD NOT DO...unable to reboot in safe mode or to last good configuration. I was unable to fix in repair console. I also tried to create a parallel and it would not allow me to do this either as my computer does not have enough memory to create new partition. Apparently all of the memory has been eaten.

Can someone please help me figure out the best way possible to retrieve the files that I need. Thanks alot

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

What did the BSOD have to say?

What type of repair did you try in the Recovery Console?

Murray