Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ebook maker software

• Please log in to reply

pengyou

pengyou

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I am looking for software to make ebooks. I have googled and it keeps giving me bazillions of hits but most of them are about pda's.

I am looking for software, preferably freeware, of coures :) that will let me make an ebook, put links on words that may be difficult so that students can look up the word by clicking on it, and will give a quiz at the end of the chapter and if the student makes a mistake on the multiple choice quiz the computer will direct the student back to the passage where the answer can be found.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge with this kind of software? I am afraid that if I have to download, install and play with software it will take me months to find what i need :)

HELP!

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
try this as a starter:

http://www.ebookcode.com/