Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ctrl,Alt ,Del how to turn off

• Please log in to reply

cainmolloy

cainmolloy

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
This is a basic question that a geek should know the answer two. Is there a way to when my computer starts up, i press the start button. I set the thing to ctrl,alt,del to come to windows but can,t remember how to turn this off do you know can you let me know. thanks :)

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Control Panel -> User Account -> change the way users log on or off.

cainmolloy

cainmolloy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
I go into user accounts, try to , change way users log on or off it comes up with this. !(Client Services for Netware has disabled the Welcome screen and Fast User Switching. To restore these features, you must uninstall Client Services for Netware.) what is this these two things are not Ctrl, Alt , Del. these are the way i log on and log off Options. Cheers

gumby701

gumby701

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
The Welcome Screen is the one you want...

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Installing AOL is known to disable this feature in XP. Do you have AOL (any version) on this computer?
No I don't know what the connection is between AOL and the Welcome Screen either.