Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PS2 DRIVING ACCESSORIE HELP (need4speedunrgrnd)

• Please log in to reply

Kaygen123

Kaygen123

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
Hi, my brother just gave me a stearing wheel and foot pedals that he wasn't using. There ment for PC and PS2 (ps2 i think..) on the stearing wheel it says "thrustmaster" and theres a big yellow botton-like thing where the horn would be. it has a black horse on it.( just incase you need to look up the type or w/e) i only have need for speed underground and i tried it but its not working. im not sure if its the game, if the game's to old, or if the stearing wheel and pedal are broken(i doubt it they worked for my brother months ago on pc) if its the game, then what other games would you recommend. newer need for speed games? what do you look for on the game specs or what it can use.. should it say something like Driving wheel compatibal? i don't know thats why im here. thanks for the help

------
*game recommendations?
*what to look for on game?
*is it the game?
*is it the stearing wheel set
-----

Thanks
~Kaygen :)

Advertisements

Kaygen123

Kaygen123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
hmmmmmm..... i looked on walmart and amazon and i think Need for speed 1, 2. and hot persuit cant use stearing wheels and pedals.. i think most wanted does though.

Kaygen123

Kaygen123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
wow i bought the 3 pack of need for speed games and most wanted doesnt even work... the steering wheel set has the ps2 connecter on it so i dont know why the [bleep] it doesnt work : ( :) :)