Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Requesting a "Batch thumbnail image downloader"

• Please log in to reply

chaoscreater

chaoscreater

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi all, recently i've been downloading pictures and manga from sites, such as my friend's albums and Naruto manga etc. I have programs and firefox extensions like "DownThemAll" that can grab all the images on the site and download them at once, this saves time right clicking and saving it manually. The problem is, some sites have thumbnail images on the page, you have to "CLICK" the image to view the actual size, i tried using the programs and extensions (about 10) and they do download the image but only the thumbnail image, which is not the actual size.

I need a program that can download the actual size image behind the thumbnail, or does something similar and i just wanna get the full image.

Could anyone recommend a program that can do this for me?

Advertisements

chaoscreater

chaoscreater

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
need help!!!

chaoscreater

chaoscreater

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
IS THIS FORUM THIS INACTIVE? NOBODY SEEMS TO WANNA HELP OUT NEW MEMBERS?