Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

wont let me install Kasperski on pc

• Please log in to reply

23alexRO

23alexRO

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi guys..

i had trend micro A/V running for a long time then it started playing up so i ended up getting Kasperski 7 A/V it was a really good program so i kept it. once the registry key ran out i bought a new one for the internet security options aswel so i decided to install Kaspersky internet security 7.0..problem was it wouldnt let me install because it said trend-micro was still running as my A/V. I cant get rid of it(although i remember uninstalling it), it appears in control panel but the remove button isnt there :S

any help would be appreciated.. just to get the proper antivirus running asap because i think i just got infected

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hi 23alexRO

Click on this link and work through the I need help removing the Trend Micro product in my computer section.

Does that help?