Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Game Applets/Application recommendations for new Site

• Please log in to reply

Carter Hayes

Carter Hayes

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
Hi guys, hopefully I'm posting this in the correct forum?

I'm just getting a small local social site built for me at the moment which will have a small(ish) user base (circa 50-100 daily users) and suggestions so far have been to install game applications so that users of the site may play eachother such as scrabble and so on.

Would these be 'game applets' as oposed to actual games you use and play on via sites such as http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/ ?

And are game applets similar to the ones you can use and play eachother on on sites like facebook?

What I'm after is any suggested sites with some (free) cool game applets? that I could incorporate into my site

Also, can someone explain how these work as in...how would 2 people play scrabble on the site using an applet? I mean, how does the process work, and is there alot of coding to do in order for it to function etc and so on..

Hope this makes sense...

Regards

Cartr

Advertisements