Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Playstation 2 to TV Card issue

• Please log in to reply

Storm XIII

Storm XIII

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello.

I intend to use my PS2 and connect it to the TV tuner which has audio and video output . The problem is that there is not a free TV tuner program which allows you to play a console with the audio cable synchronised.

To make it simple.

I wanna connect the PS2 to my PC via the TV card, and although I can see the video from the PS2, I can't hear the audio, unless I do it manually. (i.e. I disconnect the audio cable from the speakers and put it to the PS2 )

I hope that someone out there knows of a way to both view video and hear sound from the PS2 from the same problem, without having to disconnect the speakers from the PC and out them to the PS2 audio cable.

A free program of course.

Thanks a lot .

Advertisements