Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Application error- Explore.Exe

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

18et

18et

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I put my application error with Explorer in the Malware section, and with no help there I finally figured out that I was posting in the wrong section :tazz: sorry about that, I'm new here and I'm a teenager (naiive both ways). Anyways, I get an error whenever I try to open windows explorer, My documents, my computer, anything on the desktop or the start menu that has to do with getting into the core of the windows systme. I've tried all the programs (ad-aware, virusscan, etc) and it will not go away. The error looks rather like this:
(titled: Explorer.EXE - Application Error)

The instruction at "0x02d8e9dc" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written".
Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

Well, anyways, help would be appreciated greatly. Thanks!!

Duplicate post. Topic closed.

Edited by coachwife6, 17 April 2005 - 12:58 PM.

Advertisements