Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

which router do you recommend?

• Please log in to reply

rinconjoe

rinconjoe

• PipPip
  • 89 posts
ok I am on a bussiness class interent due to wanting more i upload and down load speed and home road runner couldnt support the speed I wanted. both are set at 10MB , so with that what router would you recomend?
I also like to play games online.
wired or wireless either is fine but my main computer will be wired.

Advertisements

Hawaiantom

Hawaiantom

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
I'm a belkin man but its a ford Chevy thing. It all depends do you want wireless or need it? If I was going to buy a new router then this is what I would get here You have to decide what you want out of a router. If you want fast wireless then you need a card that will connect with N technology

Hope this helps

Tom

jtscustomcomputers

jtscustomcomputers

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
My personal preference after using several name brands has been Netgear. I like the configuration options and think they lay out options much better. Personal opinion although there are several good companies making them.