Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I need Help

• Please log in to reply

kuklis

kuklis

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Ok heres the new deal. That speedfan messed up my computer even after i uninstalled it it was over heating uncontrolably so i formated and reinstalled. Then i took aparty my computer completley and cleaned so it looks bron new. no dust or anything. now the over heating is good. but the computer is still runing pretty much slow. Now we can start on a new slate. BTW. do memory sticks have drivers? and what should i do now:)

Advertisements

kuklis

kuklis

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Ok i just figured out how to run memtest and did it. also did a windows memory diagnostic called windiag and both came out without errors. (btw i think its easyer to burn an iso using cdburn with the windows 2003 resourse kit). But ive been monitoring my computer using pc wizard and relized that everyime i do something my cpu core loads skyrocket both to 100% and my computer lags. so the problem might be cpu base and still a little over heating based. With testing and information from others its defenetly not a memory problem or a hardrive problem.
its either video card
or cpu