Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

connection

• Please log in to reply

billyboxer

billyboxer

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
how come my connection have a "!" on my network.... its says limited or no connectivity......but when the arrows in in front of the small icon on taskbar.....it show :

Local Area Connection
Speed 100.Mps

i cant connect to the internet :)

Advertisements

Adrenalin

Adrenalin

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
Do you have any firewalls installed? I have a laptop and a Desktop pc, my laptop has ZoneAlarm on and i can't find the setting to allow my desktop to access my Internet connection. So i just disable it and it works fine :) on top of that my desktop has a firewall on it and all the normal things so even if my laptop firewall is off, i still have some security against all those malware people out there

Edited by Adrenalin, 23 October 2007 - 01:28 PM.

billyboxer

billyboxer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
tnx for the help !!