Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I want this phone!

• Please log in to reply

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
Well what do you guys think of this phone? Its the LG Voyager and it comes out soon. I had the original V and still do and I love it. I really want this and can't wait for it to come out!!!

http://gizmodo.com/g...lery-306428.php

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Monster, I don't have an opinion on the LG Voyager, however, I do remember my first mobile phone .... it was something like this
[attachment=16259:brickphone.jpg]
:) :)
Check out the size of the battery :):unsure:

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
I prefer the Treo 650 over the Blackberry because you can touch the screen. I like the capabilities of doing that with this phone as well. let us know how it works out for you. :)

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
I prefer the UT Starcom for much the same reason that CW6 prefers the Treo.

You couldn't touch the screen with either the Motorola "Q" or the Blackberry (or many others). Buying a phone with windows mobile and not having touch screen is like using a computer without a mouse. You can do it, but why would you want to when there is something easier available for almost the same price?

This phone looks nice, but its awful small. 2 reasons that would worry me. With a small phone, you have a small battery. Small battery generally means shorter battery life. Also, it means less screen space, which can be a pain in the butt when reading webpages.

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
I got chance to use the iPhone when I visited my brother in LA(won't be out in Ireland for a while). Would definitely recommend that myself. Your one looks pretty good though as well.

geek in training

geek in training

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
That phone does look cool. One thing i can't understand is that the Iphone is failing! I really want a Iphone and they might stop making Iphones before i get one! :) :)

Edited by geek in training, 11 November 2007 - 08:07 AM.

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
The iPhone is not failing... On the contrary, it's very successful, especially with a company that's new to the cell phone business, like Apple...