Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Temporary screen freeze in internet explorer 7

• Please log in to reply

anjingnz

anjingnz

• Pip
  • 1 posts
When using ie7 tab I am in sometimes freezes for some time, (10 secs to several minutes) then suddenly starts working again. May happen many times during an internet session (like every page I try to open) then work reasonably fine for several days. Sometimes clicking on or opening another tab then coming back to it will free it up. It first occurred about 14 months ago when I was using ie 6 - I upgraded to ie7 to no avail. Am running BitDefender V10 which includes AntiSpyware and the scans pick up nothing. It's incredibly annoying - it almost always seems to happen when I have a deadline to meet! I am also worried someone is watching or recording my internet activity.

Any ideas on what I should do would be much appreciated!

Thanks David

Advertisements