Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Getting Video Drivers up to speed

• Please log in to reply

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
Try Speedfan. Myself I normally crack the case and have a feel inside but that's just me. :)

Advertisements

Rainman5419

Rainman5419

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
That's normally what I do also, and the graphics card does feel quite warm, but I if it was abnormally warm I don't have a correct temp card to compare it to, so that's why I was looking for some hard data, and I'll make sure to run Speedfan.
I think the problem has to do with Direct3D specifically though, since like I mentioned previous the Direct 3D test was rendering the cube that is supposed to be spinning way too quickly. The cube was spinning so quickly that the image was completely warped. I was going to take video by using Fraps, but my copy of that was lost so I'll have to re-download it.