Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows MEdia Player 10 plus Zen Xtra

• Please log in to reply

Burnthings176

Burnthings176

• Pip
  • 4 posts
So, when i send my music to my Zen Xtra, it looses the track order and automatically puts the tracks in alphabetical order. This has just become a recent problem, because this was not the case maybe a month or so ago. I recently deleted all the music off so that i could get rid of dupliate tracks, and i know there isnt anything wrong with the tracks themselves, because they play in orderon my computer. I've already contacted Creative, and they dont have information on Windows Media Player. SO, i suppose ill leave it to the experts.

Edited by Burnthings176, 17 April 2005 - 09:33 AM.

Advertisements

lt b0ngo

lt b0ngo

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
Don't really no but maybe you've changed a setting on the zen. I would have thought it would have been windows media. Question did you get any software with the zen like the news ones?

Burnthings176

Burnthings176

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
i dont understand what u mean by new software, ive looked for updates, and i did get one, maybe thats what it was, hmm...

lt b0ngo

lt b0ngo

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
The zen micro and zen touch all come with software from creative that can be used to put music on them did you get any software from creative?

Burnthings176

Burnthings176

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
yeah, but its a hassle to reorganize all the music, and windows media is so much easier.

lt b0ngo

lt b0ngo

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
What version of windows media player (wmp) are you using? 10 I take it. Also have you tried reinstalling wmp to see if that helps?

Burnthings176

Burnthings176

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
its not a problem with WM10, their all fine there, and some of the CD's are in order on the ZEN, but all of them used to be.